Vehicle CO2 Emissions Calculator
To calculate the CO2 emissions from a vehicle via its fuel usage:
- Select the type of fuel used by the vehicle.
- Enter the volume of fuel consumed.
- Choose the correct units for the volume of fuel entered.
- Click the "Calculate" button.
The calculated CO2 emissions of the vehicle will be shown.
NB: If you do not know the volume of fuel consumed, then use our Vehicle CO2 Estimator to estimate the CO2 emissions of your car from fuel economy and distance covered.
- The fuels supported by the estimator are Gasoline (Petrol), Diesel and Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG).
- If possible, use the actual amount of fuel burned, rather than an estimate.
- Use your vehicle's fuel tank capacity to work out the carbon emissions from each tank of fuel.
- Use your yearly fuel consumption to calculate your annual vehicle carbon footprint.
- The estimate assumes use of fossil fuels. Biofuels are not included as their CO2 emissions vary greatly depending on source.
While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, this estimator is for demonstration purposes only, and is provided with no warranty. Eejitsguides.com does not accept any liability arising from the use of these estimates.