Vehicle CO2 Emissions Estimator
To estimate the CO2 emissions from a vehicle:
- Select the type of fuel used by the vehicle.
- Enter the vehicle's fuel economy.
- Choose the correct units for the fuel economy figure you have entered.
- Enter the distance travelled.
- Click the "Calculate" button.
The estimated CO2 emissions of the vehicle will be shown.
NB: If you know the exact volume of fuel consumed, use our Vehicle CO2 Calculator to calculate the exact CO2 emissions of your vehicle.
- The fuels supported by the estimator are Gasoline (Petrol), Diesel and Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG).
- If possible, use the fuel economy that you actually achieve, rather than the manufacturer's claim.
- If you enter the fuel economy in miles per gallon, then enter the distance in miles. If you used litres per 100km, then enter the distance in km.
- You may use commas to separate thousands when you enter the distance, e.g. 10000 or 10,000 are both acceptable.
- Use your annual mileage to work out the yearly CO2 emissions from your vehicle.
- The estimate assumes use of fossil fuels. Biofuels are not included as their CO2 emissions vary greatly depending on source.
While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, this estimator is for demonstration purposes only, and is provided with no warranty. Eejitsguides.com does not accept any liability arising from the use of these estimates.